Is there a room in your home you would love to update but don’t know where to start? Would you like a professional decorating plan…for FREE?
Before I officially launch my business in April I want to do a few test runs of my e-design service to get feedback so I’m giving away a free e-design package to one lucky reader!
So…What the Heck is E-Design?
E-design (or virtual decorating) is an online version of traditional in-person decorating services. Instead of coming to your home and decorating your space for you, we work together by email and I provide you with a professional, easy to follow digital plan for decorating your own space.
E-design services cost a fraction of in-person services because you take care of all the shopping and arrangements yourself. You can also choose to spread your updates out over time instead of doing it all at once.
What You’ll Get:
- A design inspiration “mood board” for your new space
- A to-scale floor plan with furniture placement
- 3D computer generated views of the room to visualize the design
- A shopping plan with recommended furnishings, lighting and accessories
- Material suggestions including applicable paint colours, fabrics, window treatments & flooring
- An implementation guide detailing step-by-step instructions for putting your new space together
What I’ll Need From You:
- Fill out my e-design client questionnaire
- Take photos & measurements of the room (don’t worry, I’ll show you how)
- Share inspiration images and/or links
- Let me know your budget
- Complete my feedback survey and provide feedback for each step of the process
Enter Now – Giveaway Ends Midnight on February 28th!